Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gervais'd #2


Looks like Ricky has again spent a little time on the internet. Last time I looked, there is a big banner linking here on That is great. Thanks Ricky.

And, Ricky, I know you're reading this. My message to you is: Print the Karl-poster, wait until all the stars od This Side of the Truth arrive to Lowell. When they get there, print the poster, take a picture of all of you and send it to the email address

Well, it is Saturday night in Savonlinna, Finland and it is time to go to sleep now. My little sister turned 18 yesterday. I wonder what Karl Pilkington would have said to her. I do not know. Comments are open to anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He'd tell her not to bother to vote, and that she's another year closer to dying

Posters on the world map

Digg it!

Share it!

Bookmark and Share